Absolute Zero is a very close-knit team, almost like family!
Throughout our season we had many opportunities to bond and spend quality time with one another. These stress-free nights were full of laughs, dancing, and fun.
Some of our best memories are from these team nights.
- Spending time playing games
- Roasting S'mores
- Carving pumpkins
- Eating flaming hot Cheetos
- Doing trust challenges.
These team nights allowed us to use our core values in real life.
We even had to use those teamwork and core value skills to find Nayti's cellphone out in the dark woods one night!
Team nights were amazing and it will be one of the things that we will miss most once the season is over!



























I loved hanging out with you guys on team night!! Y’all had me eating hot Cheetos and looking for a cell phone in the dark! I think it’s time for another team night!! ��♀️
ReplyDeleteI live that you all work hard, but its awesome that you take time to play hard. You are such an amazing group of kiddos. Isn't it amazing how a robot can bring people together and friendship grows!
ReplyDeleteSo much fun by the fire pit....ya'll come back again! Congratulations on your will. I hope you do well at state because I know you've put a lot of work in this season.
ReplyDelete